Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to give security for diffrent menus in same table in odoo9.0?

By
savita
on 10/4/16, 4:24 AM 97 views

Hi All,

I have created two menus called Appointment and Test Drive using same table called sale.order and i have created privilages eg.security..if security log in then he can see this both menus Appointment and Test Drive..And now i have created button for appointment and also Test drive menu..In appointment i have created security button and In Test drive menu i have created Test driveout..howcan i restrict for appointment it has to shoe only security button and for test drive it has to show testdrive out button? As of now it is showing both buttons for both menus i mean in appointmenu we can see security button and testdrive out button..

Someone can give suggestions

Hengky Zhang
On 10/6/16, 5:21 AM

you should create different form view

and each of the menu call different form view

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/4/16, 4:24 AM
Seen: 97 times
Last updated: 10/6/16, 5:21 AM