Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How To Give Multiple Reference for form view

kundan Verma
on 7/22/16, 4:07 AM 176 views

i have one form view where i want to inherit another form views through

<field name="inherit_id" ref="sale.view_order_form"/>

but i want 2 more form view to be ref ,is it possible or not ...

On 7/22/16, 5:12 AM

why you need it ? If you need to use all the defines of 2 forms, you can use the priority instead of.

Form 1:

<field name="priority">17</field>

Form 2:

<field name="priority">18</field>

your inherit form

<field name="priority">19</field>

<field name="inherit_id" ref="form 2"/>

thanks Tuan, i have created 2 form views in two separate modules and i need to be inherit these 2 views in website quote->website_quotation_backend.xml->name=sale.order.form.payment

the issue is <field name="inherit_id" ref="sale.view_order_form"/> is allready present and i want to attach two more ref of my own created forms view without removing the present ref .

kundan Verma
on 7/22/16, 5:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/22/16, 4:07 AM
Seen: 176 times
Last updated: 7/22/16, 5:12 AM