Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to give FROM DATE and TO DATE Filter inside Search,just like one in the Financial Report?

By
Kuldeep Jadeja
on 9/8/14, 7:03 AM 1,021 views

I want to have a Date search filter similar to date range available inside the the reports in the Financial reports?

Not like the one in Invoice where I select a date and then add new COndition in Search Filter then Add Second Date..

I want to have simple and Direct FROM-TO date Search Filter ?

Can anyone help?

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 9/8/14, 7:16 AM

Add From Date and To Date Function Field in python class and define the function field in search filter view.

Example https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/search-within-a-period-of-date-14002

The above code also works in Reports.

thanks , i have already visited the above page by searching in google , but that's not i want. Like there is greater than field, I just want FROM TO date selection, same as in Financial Reports in accountin reports but I want it inside the search as search filter.

Kuldeep Jadeja
on 9/8/14, 10:12 AM

Financial Reports data selection created using wizard. But In the search box date selection option is not available instead of that need to enter from date and end data. (based on condition it return output) please see the link http://sonuopenerp.blogspot.in/2014/06/add-date-range-in-group-by-search.html

Prakash
on 9/9/14, 3:56 AM

In the form date and to date use widget="calendar" in the search view

Prakash
on 9/9/14, 4:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/14, 7:03 AM
Seen: 1021 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM