Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to give fixed size to a table in openoffice report

on 2/19/14, 5:34 AM 734 views

I created a custom invoice report in openerp v 7.0 using openoffice.

Here in my report there is a table with two rows and 6 coloums In the first row for displaying the headings like Product,unitprice ,tax, discount etc... In the second row i add the products, unit price tax, discount etc. This works fine. But my problem is the height of the table . Ie when i have only one product in the invoice line the table appears too short in the pdf file .

But my need is to give a fixed height to the second row. Inorder to appear in the pdf report..

How can be give a fixed height.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/19/14, 5:34 AM
Seen: 734 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM