This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, we currently use the modules Project & Timesheet. We want now to put the directory of all parts in a centralized place. How can I give read access only to Product list and the description and complementary information. The employees shouldn't have read access to Purchase order, sales order, manufacturing order or else.

Which group, object, view, menu or so need to be put in the Access group for that.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

With the admin user, you need to modify the access control list. In order to do so, first you need to assign the technical privileges to your admin user. Then on Settings > Technical > Security > Access Control List you can set which groups can read or modify products, and not have any access to the other objects

Discard
Author

I updated my question I need more details on the view, menu, object and else since it a that level that I got problem. Did a few trials without success, nothing was displayed

It's easy to figure out the views, menus and objects needed to be modified. You just need to activate the developer mode in OpenERP