Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get validate paid status for my sales in POS?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 2/14/15, 4:19 PM 1,181 views

Hey guys! Look at this.

When we validate an order in the POS, the order never gets paid automatically. How to have all POS order automatically with the paid status? 

Because of this, we can close POS session. To close the session, we have to reedit orders (point of sale-> orders) an revalidate the paiement. after this, we can close the POS session.

THANKS!!!

Situation is the same in other POS. I didn't see it before. They are not still operational.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/14/15, 5:33 PM

I will become crazy... Which are the conditions to respect to get order auto-paid in the POS???? Grrrr

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/15/15, 12:17 PM

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 2/15/15, 2:21 PM

I have found the problem.

The product bought in the point of sale can't be associated with a taxe who has CHILDREN TAXES...

This is a bug!

Référence :

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1515

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/15, 4:19 PM
Seen: 1181 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM