Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to get url of project.task

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 10/3/13, 10:08 AM 2,163 views

Hi friends,

I viewed the coding and procedures to get url but it is always used with respect to a partner object. For more info: Q/A @ help.openerp.com.

I am in need to send the email to users if the task is gonna be expired soon. In the email, I need to have a link to the project.task record similar to Sales Order.

Thanks & Regards,

On 10/4/13, 6:19 PM

You can can web_base_url option (Settings-->Customisation-->Low level objects-->System parameters) to get your custom url and append additional info to it like action_id and model name. So as an example to get link to specific product your code will looks like:

action_id = Get action id opening your form
base_url = Url from system parameters
product_id = Id of product you want to get link to
link = '%s:8069/web/webclient/home#id=%s&view_type=form&title=Products&model=product.product&action_id=%s' % (base_url, product_id, action_id)

link = '%s/?db=%s#id=%s&view_type=form&model=project.task' % (base_url, database_name, object_id)

How to get the Database name?

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 10/7/13, 2:57 AM

You can get it from cr.dbname.

on 10/8/13, 5:24 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/3/13, 10:08 AM
Seen: 2163 times
Last updated: 3/31/15, 5:36 PM