This question has been flagged

I'm running odoo v8 from the "8.0" branch in git repository (commit 413bc625034d04c9845bf394319966ad47c9a7eb)

I have a stockable product configured for manufacturing (bom with consumable product, supply route set to 'manufacture') and a stock value of 0.
A reordering rule exists for this product with minumum/maximum quantity set to 0 and quantity multiple set to 1.

If i add a sales order for this product with for example a quantity of 10 and run the scheduler, i correctly get a manufacturing order for the product with the quantity set to 10.

Now if i create a second sales order for the same product with quantity set to 5 (anything lower/equals 10) and again run the scheduler, there is no manufacturing order created.
When a third sales order for that product is added with quantity 6, after running the scheduler there is a manufacturing order with quantity set to 1. (The manufacturing order is only created if the quantity of the second sales order added to the quantity of the third sales order is greater than the quantity of the first sales order, the quantity of the manufacturing order then equals the quantity of second+third - first)

It seems like there is something wrong with the quantities but i don't understand if this is a bug in odoo v8 or if i have to do some special configuration. To me it seems this is more likely a bug, because in odoo v7 everything works as expected (same number of manufacturing orders as sales orders with quantities of manufacturing orders equal to that of the corresponding sales order)

So is this really a bug or do i have to make some special configuration settings to get the described behaviour for the quantity to be right in  created manufacturing orders?

Discard