Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get the helpdesk's functions under OpenERP ?

By
Hakkam Yassine
on 7/23/14, 10:19 AM 590 views

I installed the "Issue Tracker" and the "CRM" modules in my Odoo App. But I didn't get the icon/function of helpdesk in my App menu ! Can you help me please because I wanna maipulate the tickets and all the things related to the HelpDesk. Any suggestions please ?

Juan José Scarafía
On 7/23/14, 10:30 AM

Hi Hakkam,

Have you check the box of Technical Features? Try checking it, so you can edit and manipulate all the things.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Alexander
On 11/13/14, 5:36 AM

Hi

There is website_helpdesk module? I watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1XFm3DIYuQ - excellent functionality! But do not found this in modules in latest Odoo 8, is it deprecated? 

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 7/23/14, 10:28 AM

Hi Yassine,

install crm_helpdesk module. You will get the icon/function of helpdesk in your App menu.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/14, 10:19 AM
Seen: 590 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM