Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to get stock figure for the end of last month ?

By
Kathy
on 10/6/14, 11:01 PM 709 views

Hi, everyone,

I forget to record inventory figures at the end of last month, and our campany manually adjust figure for each month, does anyone else have the similar situation? How can I find figure for last month? Thank you.

Tidy Way
On 12/12/14, 11:20 PM

Hello Kathy

May this help you  http://tidyway.blogspot.in/2014/12/inventory-report-in-openerp-v7.html

Thanks

Rohan(www.tidyway.in)

More info : contact@tidyway.in

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/15/14, 2:53 AM

I'm answering for v7.0 or before.  I'm not well versed with v8.0's warehouse management to know whether this work or not.

Basically you need to summarize the stock.move records.  What you need to do is for each location, add all the quantity in which the location is in the location_dest_id field and deduct it with the sum of all the quantity in which the location is in the location_id.  Beware of the product_id and uom_id.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/6/14, 11:01 PM
Seen: 709 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM