Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get shared doc displayed at the receiver's browser? More->Share works but the url doesn't work as expected!

By
Jay
on 2/26/13, 6:28 AM 849 views

Hi All,

First assuming it is not a bug of the latest V7, I am asking here if I have miss-configured anything:

1. The customer portal already activated at General Setting
  2. Pick a SO, select More->Share->Direct Link or Embed Code->Copy the Share URL then paste it to the receiver.
  3. In the receiver browser(I tried with Chrome/IE/FF), open the link so it is expected to display the given SO. However the result is, it does display a OpenERP frame w/ login name like 'embedded-28803a92fc524554af38b4f227731aee' w/o menu, but just can't display the given SO.

So wondering what I have missed. Can someone point me to the right direction?

Many thanks!

Mario

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/26/13, 6:28 AM
Seen: 849 times
Last updated: 4/10/15, 11:05 AM