Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get Prestashop Back-office..?

By
Anbarasu
on 12/24/14, 5:20 AM 6,481 views

Hi, 

In my machine, Prestashop front end is working but cant able to access the back-office and also i want to know, that how to connect Odoo and Prestashop.

Can anyone give me suggestion, that how to overcome this problem.

Thanks.

Aitor Bouzas
On 12/30/14, 3:27 AM

Hi,

With backend do you mean back-office? The administration panel? You need to know the name of the "admin" folder that is renamed during the installation (supposing you are using Prestashop 1.6) and then add it to your url like this:

http://[prestashop_url]/[admin_folder]

Check out Prestashop's doc here: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Connecting+to+the+PrestaShop+back-office

If you want to connect Odoo with Prestashop check out the apps page in order to find something that fits to your purpose, i'm sure you'll find something.

https://www.odoo.com/apps

EDIT:

Also, if you have access to the FTP of your prestashop, you can enter and check what's the admin folder's name.

EDIT 2:

Under your prestashop folder (/var/www/prestashop as you said) you should have some folder called like "admin". If you are using the shell, just run the following command:

ls /var/www/prestashop | grep admin

And check whether the output has some folder called like "admin". After that, enter the admin folder after your prestashop folder WITHOUT index.php. With your example:

localhost/prestashop/prestashop/[admin_folder]

Edited!

Aitor Bouzas
on 12/30/14, 3:52 AM

Edited 2!

Aitor Bouzas
on 12/30/14, 4:14 AM
Anbarasu
On 12/30/14, 3:38 AM

Thanks Mr.Aitor, This the answer i need..

For your information.. This is how, i have done in my local Ubuntu machine.

1. I'm using Prestashop1.6

2. I'v copied the Prestashop1.6 in var/www/ by renamed as prestashop

3. Then, I got the front end through the Url: localhost/prestashop/prestashop/index.php

4. Now i'm trying get in to the Url: localhost/prestashop/prestashop/index.php/admin. But can't get the admin page.

This is how i have done in my local Ubuntu machine. 1. I'm using Prestashop1.6 2. I'v copied the Prestashop1.6 in var/www/ by renamed as prestashop 3. Then, I got the front end through the Url: localhost/prestashop/prestashop/index.php 4. Now i'm trying get in to the Url: localhost/prestashop/prestashop/index.php/admin. But can't get the admin page.

Anbarasu
on 12/30/14, 3:58 AM

Thank you so much for your guidence Aitor Bouzas.. I have a got into the Back office.. Thanks a lot .. !!

Anbarasu
on 12/30/14, 5:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/24/14, 5:20 AM
Seen: 6481 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM