Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get POS to support different payment methods other than cash?

pos
By
doe
on 4/5/13, 4:59 PM 5,652 views

hi everybody,

I explain my problem here are some days that I am looking for an explanation that would allow me to realize my project and displayed in the box dopenerp different payment method (cb, checks, cash, etc ... ) however nothing I've found an explanation of the newspapers, but not how. Here is what I want to do my car looked like:

image description

If anyone can give me a hand thank you in advance

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 4/9/13, 5:17 AM

Hello,

You can also create a new payment method directly from "payment method" of point of sale configuration.

Thank you.

You can also create a new journal in the accounting configuration and check the box "PoS Payment Method" on the "Point of Sale" tab.

Maxime Chambreuil
on 4/9/13, 1:13 PM

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 4/13/13, 2:34 PM

After you have created journals for different payment types.. Assuming you did everything correct,go and edit your Point Of Sale, and add new payment type to allowed types for that POS...

Maxime Chambreuil
On 4/8/13, 11:52 PM

You can create a new journal in the accounting configuration and check the box "PoS Payment Method" on the "Point of Sale" tab.

doe
On 4/9/13, 12:43 PM

ok thanks everyone

I have test this you say me but the payment methods was not present in the POS.

I work on OpenERP 6.1

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/5/13, 4:59 PM
Seen: 5652 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM