Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to get orderlines in screen.js file in point of sale module

on 3/25/13, 3:57 AM 805 views

I am facing problem for getting orderlines in screen.js file in point of sale module click the product the I want orderline in screen.js file orderLines=this.pos.get('selectedOrder').get('orderLines') for each ( line in orderLines) { console.log("line---->>>"+line.getName()) console.log("line---->>>") } this is the code I was write in screen.js

| 3 2 6

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

On 4/26/13, 5:38 AM

Hello !

Can you provide traceback please ?
We have made many customizations in OpenERP POS.
You can check our blogs.

Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/25/13, 3:57 AM
Seen: 805 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM