Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get names or id of all modules to be installed/upgraded

By
pooja zakhariya
on 7/18/14, 9:31 AM 446 views

Hello,

I need list of all modules to be installed/upgraded when i am installing/upgrading particular module. How can i get this?

For e.g if i am installing project_issue it will install crm, project etc.

Regards,

I need list of all modules to be installed or upgraded for example if i am installing 'hr_timesheet_sheet' module then it will install dependencies: 'hr_timesheet', 'hr_timesheet_invoice', 'process'. and it will install 'hr' too though it is not in dependency of 'hr_timesheet_sheet'. So i need list of all modules whether with direct dependency or indirect.

pooja zakhariya
on 7/21/14, 12:30 AM
Walid Baruni
On 7/18/14, 9:51 AM

You can do that by :

1. Go to 'Installed Modules' menu 
  2. In the search bar, click on Advanced Search
  3. In your search criteria, choose 'Dependinces' is equal to ' project_issue'

Hope that helps

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/18/14, 9:31 AM
Seen: 446 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM