Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get Journal partners filled in correctly for payroll

By
Theodore Vaida
on 11/15/13, 7:55 PM 929 views

I have created a number of payroll rules that are working correctly to handle both tax deductions from NET and employer portions for US taxes, however the journal entry automatically fills in the employee in the Partner field for all of the payable account credits. This makes issuing payment vouchers to the authority difficult, I have manually modify the Journal records to set correct partners before posting or attempting a payment voucher.

Is there a way to specify a Partner with the salary rule?

Andy Le May
On 7/22/16, 2:14 AM

I have the same issue. I need to be able to specify a partner for a payroll line.

I assume we need to be able to specify the partner in the "salary rule" accounting tab.

Levent Karakaş
On 7/16/15, 9:13 AM

You need to fill in the home address of employee to get the employee in partner field.

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 6/30/15, 2:27 PM

https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/help-1/question/how-to-auto-fill-the-field-partner-id-of-the-line-in-account-move-when-we-confirm-a-payslip-84308

Emad Jaddou
On 6/30/15, 2:05 PM

I am looking for the same. Anyone has a solution for this?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/15/13, 7:55 PM
Seen: 929 times
Last updated: 7/24/16, 1:26 AM