Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get id of another module ?

By
praveen
on 2/14/14, 1:44 AM 676 views

Hi,

on clicking a button from my own module i have opened(redirected) purchase order create screen, after creating PO i have to update that current PO id in my module table. is there any possibilities to get po id ?.

Through this python function im redirecting to PO from mymodule

def action_generatePO(self, cr, uid, ids, context=None): return { 'type': 'ir.actions.act_window', 'name': 'Purchase Order', 'view_mode': 'form', 'view_type': 'form', 'view_id':False, 'res_model': 'purchase.order', 'target':'new', 'context': context, }

Regards, Praveen

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 2/14/14, 5:01 AM

http://pastebin.com/YuGi3N9m

Here I upload a solution

Hi Francesco, I have to get purchase id only in my function, so in the place of "YOUR_PURCHASE_ID" after getting PO id only i can able to declare. please tell any solutions to get PO id.

praveen
on 2/14/14, 6:43 AM

A purchase can come from a search or other system. I don't know your problem. I answer only to your question.

Francesco OpenCode
on 3/24/14, 2:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/14, 1:44 AM
Seen: 676 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM