This question has been flagged
10 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I have to try to get current user login id in my filed.

My python code below :

user_id = fields.Many2one('res.users', string='My User',default=lambda self: self.env.user)

But i am facing a problem when i am change login user than it's not reflected into my field so what i can do any one suggest any solution.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I am solve this issue.. using this.

@api.one

def _get_current_login_user(self):

user_obj = self.env['res.users'].search([])

for user_login in user_obj:

current_login= self.env.user

if user_login == current_login:

self.processing_staff = current_login

return

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

The code you have given seems to be fine.   As per this when you open the form you will get the current user in the field named user_id .

Can i know what exactly the problem is ?

Suppose if the admin is logged in and when you open a new form of that model,  in it you are getting the admin in that field  right ? Then just log out the admin and login as other user, now you will get that user's name in that field in new form right ?

Thanks

Discard
Author

Yes.. exactly.. @Niyas

the above explained is the expected behavior,

right now what you are getting

Author

just only show admin login but when i am login with another user than it's not reflected.

Author

Hello @Niyas,

I have done get current user id when form is draft state But my form is save than how to change current user id in my field.

Best Answer

Why did you not do this using computed field. Crate a computed field with char type and assign the name of current user to that computed field.

Discard
you are welcome :)

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Manish Bohra <manishbohra1994@gmail.com> wrote:

thanks.. but my issue is solve.

--
Manish Bohra

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.