Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get Calendar in Custom Modules

on 11/5/14, 5:16 AM 547 views

How to get Calander in custom module.

Please help with examples.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Ludo - Neobis
On 11/5/14, 5:57 AM

What have you tried for yourself? The best example if most likely the module that already contains calendar view, such as CRM and PROJECT.

Since this is an open source product, you should be able to check out all the code that creates such a view.

scenario is: user can able to select the date and add an event by himself just like Messaging --> Calendar. i just want to know where this code is located. If i got that it will be more helpfull. Thanks

on 11/5/14, 6:12 AM

and i need how to implement that in my custom module.

on 11/5/14, 6:16 AM

I believe the code is located in crm (crm.calendar)? In order to implement it, you should most likely just inherit this module in your custom module and allow people to create crm.calendar objects from a specific view. The calendar is a mere view-option, like list, kanban and form. Look in the XML for tags and you will see how that is constructed.

Ludo - Neobis
on 11/5/14, 7:21 AM

ok thanks a lot Ludo

on 11/6/14, 12:17 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/5/14, 5:16 AM
Seen: 547 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM