This question has been flagged

Hello, when I'm adding attributes (like in this video: https://youtu.be/37hnxObMgmk ) I get only the value visible and it is not telling what is the attribute name. It repeats the product name instead and the attribute value.

I have a screenshot of the situation but due to my karma level I can't upload it here.

So, let's make an example what I get in the webshop now:

T-shirt

° T-shirt (s)

° T-shirt (m)

9.00 € 

What I would like to get, would be like in the above video happens:

T-shirt

Size:

° s

° m

9.00 €

I have tried different things with my product variants but it never shows the useful attribute name but instead repeats the product name for each value. What could be going wrong here?

EDIT:

Ok, I installed another Odoo using the same theme but installing only website and ecommerce in it. Attribute name is appearing fine in it. So, compared what is happening and it seems that the one that it is not working is using "js_product_change" and the template id "id="product_variants"" where as the webshop that is working is using "js_variant_change" and the template id="variants" (both found in odoo/addons/website_sale/views/templates.xml. What could be making the non-working one using different template than the one that is working?

EDIT 2:

I found out the in the Settings -> Database Structure -> Fields
that in those working installations there are more fields when filtering the fields with the word "variant". We have e.g. "product_variant_count" (integer) and "product_variant_ids" (one2many) for Product Template but not for Product.

EDIT 3:

The system is not allowing to add data fields, as they are in the working installations. It lets to add only custom fields and it is saying it should have "x_" in the beginning of the field. What should I do now?

EDIT 4:

Uninstalling the module "Product & Pricelists". The problem with that is that it is deleting data used by 32 different modules! Trying to export data as much as I can. Still going blind-folded not knowing if this actually helps.

EDIT 5:

It looks like uninstalling "Product & Pricelists" and then installing it back helped. Now trying to import all the product info etc back.

Discard