Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to get advance search filter condition in python file..

By
Jagdish Panchal
on 9/20/13, 4:55 AM 1,876 views

Hi All,

I have advance search filter condition in python file, how can i get??

image description

I want this date in py file can i get ??

You want the date in a Python file? What's the point? Perhaps you're looking for the "Save current filter" to reuse it later?

Daniel Reis
on 9/20/13, 5:58 AM

I have create excel report based on date search criteria, and i want write header of my report like 'For the date_____ ' in blank i want rite date that why i looking for current filter

Jagdish Panchal
on 9/20/13, 9:32 AM
Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 9/20/13, 5:07 AM

Hello,

Just override def search method in that particular object in args you will get.

Thanks for the reply but i want this filter in web/controllers/main.py there i can not override this method

Jagdish Panchal
on 9/20/13, 5:14 AM

hi how can be change the labels in the advanced search option Eg: in the customer search form the first label "Active" is changed to "Present" Is it possible.

charlesraj
on 11/27/13, 5:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/20/13, 4:55 AM
Seen: 1876 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM