Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to get a variable in openerp7

By
feriel bendimerad
on 3/31/14, 12:46 PM 591 views

i' want to get the variable "rate_silent" which is in base>> res>>res_currency.py . i want to manipulate it(the contain) in my module . How can i do?

Weste
On 3/31/14, 1:25 PM

That's the very basis. I suggest you have a look at how the other modules are done. You'll find lots of examples of what you want to do.

is there any clue??

feriel bendimerad
on 4/1/14, 5:38 AM

You have to be more specific about what you want your module to do, but some code samples and some explanations. Without that we can't be of any help.

Weste
on 4/4/14, 12:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/31/14, 12:46 PM
Seen: 591 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM