Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to generate report with profit per project

By
RedhopIT
on 1/16/15, 7:20 AM 919 views

Hi,

I need to generate a report with the profit per project, and I could not find where to generate such report.

I'm using Odoo Project management module to manage IT Servces, and Web Development projects.

Regards

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 1/16/15, 7:39 AM

You need installed the analytical accounts. You check Analytic accounting in menu Settings/Invoicing. In next step:

1. Menu Accounting/Chart of Analytic Accounts

2. Reporting/Analytic Entries Analysis

3. Accounting/Generic Reporting/Analytic

RedhopIT
On 1/16/15, 8:46 AM

@zbik: I installed the analytics accounts, but I could not find where to generate the report?

When I go to Reporting/Analytic Entries Anlysis, I can see the "cost" by project, but not the "profit".

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

My answer updated

zbik
on 1/16/15, 9:23 AM

When I go to Reporting/Analytic Entries Anlysis, I can see the "cost" by project, but not the "profit". Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

RedhopIT
on 1/16/15, 9:27 AM

You need to choose the appropriate analytical account on Sale orders, and in consequences on invoices.

zbik
on 1/16/15, 10:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/16/15, 7:20 AM
Seen: 919 times
Last updated: 6/23/16, 5:43 AM