Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to generate & print sales report?

By
Max
on 3/18/13, 2:40 AM 3,107 views

Hi, under "Reporting->Sales->Sales analysis" I can easily generate the sales analysis with the flexibility of using filters.

But how can I export them, or print them directly?

THanks & best regardds, Max.

Hi Guys, I am on V6.1.1 but i can't see this report. I have the "reporting" section in the left nav, but i do not have any sales reports in there. I just wanted a simple report on daily sales.

Eunan Mc Kenna
on 8/20/14, 9:13 AM
joshuajan
On 3/18/13, 2:59 AM

You can try to print the report by the browser.

E.g

Ctrl + p in Chrome,

File -> Print Preview in Firefox

THanks! It is just that simple, i forgot to test it before asking. You have any idea how to export them to spreadsheet?

Max
on 3/18/13, 3:34 AM
filsystem
On 8/20/14, 9:17 AM

Download as excel is also simple. Click on the last icon, before Measure.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/13, 2:40 AM
Seen: 3107 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM