This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I facing this problem in Payslip, Our client policy is payslip generating is every 5 of the date, I creating a payslip for employee it load current month only, but there is no payslip generated on last month. In case I select last month From Date Oct 1 & To Date Oct 31 its date will calculate the Number Of Working day is current Date. is this bug?. Now I want when I create payslip last month from and To date want to calculate Number Of working Days is last month days only I need . How to solve this.

Discard
Best Answer

IDK the specific software you're using; a bug or error in the system may be causing this problem.
One solution is to manually calculate the number of working days for the previous month and input that information into the system when generating the payslip. Alternatively, you could use https://www.paystubcreator.net or software program that is specifically designed to handle payslip generation and calculation. Many options are available on the market, so be sure to research and choose one that fits your needs and budget.

Discard
Best Answer

If we select from and to date, all working days will be calculated within that date only(based on working schedule). If you dont notice change in number of working days after selecting to date then try changing from date. For me change in number of days is happening only after i change from date and not to date. So change to date first and from date after that.

Discard
Author

Yes, correct, if i change date at first date is calculate Number of Days is current date, did you notice that. I change the date for last month. When I create a new payslip its from and to date is last month only. Now this problem is solved Thanks...

Please mark the answer as correct and solved

Author

Check this, Create a payslip, and change the date one month before and check the number of days, it is calculating current month also. Ex. Create Qwerty is a Employee Date from 1/11/2013 Date To 30/11/2013, now you change the date to 1/10/2013 to 31/10/2013 Now u check the Number of days it is calculating current month also...

I also noticed that if we keep to date more than 1 week before todays date, worked days column is not auto populating. I dont know if they kept it as a rule or something for calculating payslips. Minimum To date can be till (todays date - 8), otherwise its not auto populating. And as i said select from date after selecting to date to notice the changes.