Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to force the value of uid to create a record ?

By
meriem HAKKANI
on 4/22/16, 9:30 AM 226 views

connection = openerplib.get_connection(hostname="localhost", database="admin", login="admin", password='odoo')

m = 'stock.change.product.qty'

model = connection.get_model(m)

v = {'create_uid':5,'location_id': 12 , 'new_quantity': newQuantite,'product_id' : productID}

stock = model.create(vals=v)

in data base create_uid = 1  the Id for admin but i want have create_uid = 5

thank you

Prakash Sharma

--Prakash Sharma--
| 2 1 4
Delhi, India
--Prakash Sharma--

I like to surround myself with brave, creative people.

My motivation for learning different technologies and algos drive me. I love challenges of a steep learning curve which I believe makes me a better learner. I have a strong desire to learn different technologies, which would enable me to become a full stack developer.

Prakash Sharma
On 4/22/16, 10:21 AM
  1. Open the form view of res.users [/web#id=5&view_type=form&model=res.users].

2. In the access group of Warehouse assign it Manager[ as you want to create a record in stock.change.product.qty]

3. save the record.

Hop this may help i your case.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/22/16, 9:30 AM
Seen: 226 times
Last updated: 4/22/16, 10:21 AM