Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to force rml read

on 5/3/13, 1:04 AM 707 views

I want to refresh the rml from python, bacause I changed it from the code. How can I force to load into the system?

I try this:

f = open(rml_file,'r')          
binary = f.read()      
cr.execute("Update ir_act_report_xml Set report_rml_content_data = %s Where report_file = 'csysc_nhm_reports/report/account_print_nhm_invoice.rml'",(psycopg2.Binary(binary),))

the rml_file is ok. I tested it the system can open close But without effect...

I try to catch the rml in other way from my py but also no effect....

openerp.report.report_sxw.report_sxw.rml = f.read()

super(openerp.report.report_sxw.report_sxw, self).rml =f.read() ???

So I want to manipulate the rml string, what is in part of report_sxw. Under pascal:

(Sender as Tobject).rml = variable

who can I do that under python??

Denes Nagy
On 7/18/14, 4:37 AM

Szia Laci!

Én nem tudok ebben segíteni, viszont harmadmagammal foglalkozunk egy ideje OpenERP-vel/Odoo-val és egyrészt szerintem tudok valakit, aki fog tudni segíteni a kérdésben, majd elküldöm neki, másrészt pedig keresünk olyan embert, akit komolyan érdekel az OpenERP/Odoo és szeretne kifejezetten/elsősorban erre épülő vállalkozást indítani velünk közösen. Érdekelne a dolog esetleg?

Jelenleg is van két futó projektünk, de természetesen, abban bízunk, hogy lesz még jó pár a jövőben.

üdv, Dénes

For feature reference, do you mind translating the answer into English? People who have the same question will end up on this page and have no clue what the answer was. Thnx!

Ludo - Neobis
on 7/18/14, 7:50 AM

Hi Dénes my mail for the backgroung info's is:kozmalg@gmail.com Regards

on 7/22/14, 6:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/3/13, 1:04 AM
Seen: 707 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM