Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to fixed problem in import and export button?

By
Mohammed Khamis
on 2/22/15, 2:18 AM 414 views

please help me to solve this issue . when we work on the erp suddenly the any action was stopped like import and export button I gusse this issue in the scripts but I don't have any information about that. please help me in this issue.

thank you so much

Rami Talat
On 2/22/15, 7:38 PM

Ok, we want to help.
But help on what? you didn't provide meaningfult information to let us help you!
What actions are you running? and what errors pop-up ti you?

thank you for your attention , when I work on openerp suddenly when I make import or export for any file I find any actions take from my system all script action stopped . so please help me for this Issue . Thank you so much

Mohammed Khamis
on 2/24/15, 9:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/22/15, 2:18 AM
Seen: 414 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM