We are struggling with strange formatting/escaping problems. (See http://help.openerp.com/question/4633/problem-with-html-escaping-and-newline-string-transformation-in-processed-emails/) I just sent an email from outlook to an address which OpenERP fetches mails from and then creates new cases.
What we are getting is this:
This was an HTML e-mail with just one line without a newline.
When I sent a normal non-HTML e-mail we are getting this:
This problem occurs in the description field of a case. Everything is fine when you scroll down and looking at this fancy social-whatever pane:
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 7/10/13, 1:18 PM|
|Seen: 870 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|