Odoo Help

How to fix Programming Error ?

By
sindhi sanabil
on 10/15/13, 7:58 AM 1,601 views

I have created an additional field "type_invoice" under Quotation and created in postgrsql table (sale_order) too successfully . But now i am not able to display same field in invoice .. So now i added that field (type_invoice) in account_invoice.py but due to this I am getting error - Programming Error Please tell me how to and where to add add type_invoice field in account_invoice.py ?

Neha Y
On 10/16/13, 4:50 AM

Even I am facing same problem as mentioned above

I have created an additional field . And its displaying successfully on Quotation and Sale Order too ! Now I want to display my additional field on Invoice also but I am not able to display ... I just wanted to know where exactly i have to insert my field (invoice_type) in python file - account_invoic.py and account_invoice_view.xml ?

F.Y.I - invoice_type (my additional field) is a drop down list i.e field selection type and I am using OpenERP v7

Please help me its urgent.

Oscar Cascante F
On 10/15/13, 7:38 PM

Though it would be better that you were giving us more information of the steps that you followed, basically the procedure to include a new field in the openerp modules are:

1- Enable the technical features in your administrator user

2- Find the object and form you want to modify

3- Go to configuration/technical menu

4- In database structure/models menu find the module and add the field

5- In user interface/views menu, find the view or fom and include your new field to show.

Hope this help.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/13, 7:58 AM
Seen: 1601 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM