Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to fix duplicate content in website forum addon?

on 8/31/14, 6:47 AM 1,271 views

Hello! I use odoo 8.0 rc1. I didn't modyfi code. But I have some problem with forum addon.

Most pages of forum has duplicate block of content. On block of them is after <body> tag, another is in the right place. Have any ideas on how to fix it?

Thack You! contains

on 11/22/14, 7:41 AM

Hi Vasiliy,

Check the code below <body> tag, may be its repeated, so you have to delete.

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

I have this code in Mian Layout (Template ID: website.layout): <!DOCTYPE html> -

I didn't modify it. But I cann't understand where is duplicate code.

on 9/1/14, 10:42 AM

Yoho, I inserted code from template but it doesn't render correctly. I assure you code has not been modified.

on 9/1/14, 10:47 AM

It already fixed. Look up in http://runbot.odoo.com/runbot

Juan José Scarafía
on 9/15/14, 9:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/31/14, 6:47 AM
Seen: 1271 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM