Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to find all the customer invoices that were paid after the due date?

on 2/7/13, 3:42 AM 898 views

I'm trying to find all paid customer invoices that were paid after the due date.

Is there a way to create a filter to find these invoices?

Not a direct solution, and maybe not the best approach, but here's an idea to achieve similar result (I once had similar requirement).

Create a field of function type (fields.function) which check several values in the account.invoice object (and another related objects such as payment -> account.move.line) and compare these values:

• state
  • date_due
  • account_move_line.date (many2many)

Beware that this would probably slows down tree view a bit.

Another idea and probably a better approach is to write the paid_date to account.invoice when the state changes from 'open' to 'paid'. I don't know but it may also be possible to check the wkf_item object checking it's workflow transformation date, could someone confirm this?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/7/13, 3:42 AM
Seen: 898 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM