This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hello. I have an ERP instance with several companies.

I wan't to set a default view filter for my custom module which will show only records from current users company.

For example a user should view only records where company_id is equal to his company. It is possible to do this?

I have tried to use something like this, but it isn't working.

filter string="My Company" name="my company" domain="[('company_id','==',[user.company_id.id])]" />

Discard

Try this one. [('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id])]

also try this ['|','|',('company_id.child_ids','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','=',False)]

have you define comapny_id (many2one) field in your custom object?

Author Best Answer

Unfortunattly "Solanki Shamji" solution is not working. It says " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined" :( 

Discard

have you define comapny_id (many2one) field in your custom object?

Best Answer

Here is the answer:

In the group of your user in settings for example : Human Ressources/Manager or Human Ressources/Emplyees in settings, if you click on it, you will find some thing named "Rules". There, you add:

General:

name:

object: object of your custom module

active: True

Rule definition:

['|', ('employee_id.user_id', '=', user.id), ('employee_id.department_id.manager_id.user_id', '=', user.id)]

and then you add the group of users: Human Ressources/Manager or Human Ressources/Emplyees

i have worked with this to display for each employee only his own payslips.

It works fine

Discard

Try it and if it works for you just vote