My question is simple, yet i don't know the answer!!.
I want to create 4 generic groups and assign users to it.
Group Name - Group Description
- Own Contacts - Users assigned to this group will only be able to see their own contacts
- Team Contacts - Users assigned to this group will be able to see their own contacts and their group(sub-department) contacts
- Department Contacts - Users assigned to this group will be able to see their own contacts and their department contacts
- All Contacts - Users assigned to this group will be able to see all the system contacts
I have created 3 departments in hr module each with a manager
Department - Manager
- Sales - Leo
- Sales Team 1 - James
- Sales Team 2 - Edward Every one has got a related user login and will be able to login to the system.
Now i would like to do implement the following logics in openerp for my groups
Own Contacts - create_uid = context.get('uid') - Works Fine
Team Contacts - create_uid.employee_id.dpt_id = context.get('uid').employee_id.dpt_id - need something like this
Department Contacts - create_uid.employee_id.dpt_id is a sub-department of context.get('uid').employee_id.dpt_id - need something like this
All Contacts - 1=1 - should work fine.
Thanks a lot if you can help me with this issue. Thanks.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/26/13, 4:03 PM|
|Seen: 965 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|