Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to fill custom many2many relation in mail.compose.message wizard?

By
Malte Jörgens
on 10/27/16, 11:19 AM 130 views

I want to be able to set a bcc for a specific mail template, so all mails using this template should be sent to the bcc address per default.

I recently purchased the email_cc_bcc module for Odoo 8, but haven't been able to use it with the email_template module. To be more precise: email_template introduces a cc-field itself, so I inherited email.template and extended it with a bcc-field. However, the cc and bcc values stored there are ignored by the module, as the fields in the mail.compose.message wizard stay empty.

Hilar AK

--Hilar AK--
| 4 1 7
Italy
--Hilar AK--

Hilar AK
On 10/31/16, 8:24 AM

just edit the template of email wizard and add your field.Then override teh send_mail() or send () function in model mail and update the values with bcc

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/27/16, 11:19 AM
Seen: 130 times
Last updated: 10/31/16, 8:24 AM