This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Exporting is going perfect ! however one problem, how can you export the text inputted after the " Log an Internal Note "  ?

I have went into the level selecting all the fields in the export section, even selecting " export all data " under " export type " however i did not saw the information regarding the " internal notes ",

Anyone has an idea if its possible to export the internal notes ? please advise

PS : as i cant send pictures yet, what i mean is for instance in the Leads section, under the lead there is a " Send a message " or " log an internal note " , what im trying to export is the info in the " internal note " section, anyone has an idea on that ? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Manos

I'm not sure if you're looking for the notes in the tab 'internal' or the notes as in the messages from users etc on a lead so I've written both out.

Option 1 - Exporting notes from the 'Internal Notes' tab:

For example:

Option 2 - Exporting messages from a lead (made by users etc):
If you want to export the messages that are placed by users under the tabs (at the bottom) you will need to export message_ids/child_ids/body like this:

Which will look like this in your Excel:

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Yenthe,

What im trying to export is the text inputted next to " Send a message "

The " internal Notes " exports successfuly " however the info below the " Log an internal Note " does not export

The section where you click on " Log an internal note " and then it would show below .

Was i clear or shall revise my question ? would have been much easier if i could send a picture however still trying to get those karma points hehe

Discard

Hi Manos, alright I misunderstood your question then. I'm playing around with this but it seems unexportable and it doesn't even seem to show up in the list.. I'll keep you updated.

Author

Thank you Yenthe, i guess i would have to avoid adding any info on the " Log an internal note " field until a solution is in place. :)

Hi Manos, I've been trying a few more times but it seems the internal notes can not be exported.. Which I find very strange. If you think/find this a bug you can create a new report here: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues

Author

Done - https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/5592