Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to export SAFT-PT file from openERP (v7) ?

By
Thierry Godin
on 10/22/13, 5:28 AM 1,945 views

Hi all,

Is there a way to make/export the SAFT-PT file from OpenERP ?

SAFT-PT file is a file, that portuguese companies must provide to Tax services each month. It contains account détails and sales invoices lines.

Any suggestion would be appreciated .

Thanks.

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 10/22/13, 5:52 AM

There was some public work on this by some Portuguese community members. The is a "beta" version for v6 . But last commits were in 2010 it probably isn't production ready.

I believe that some integrators may have their own implementations, but they are kept private. A way to go might be contacting a couple of portuguese Partners and trying to get on an agreement with them to share code.

Thank you,if I cannot find a valuable module for SAFT-PT file, I'll probably make one. The problem is that I'm not familiar with poruguese account, so I have to work with the accountant of my Customer in Lisboa.

Thierry Godin
on 10/22/13, 9:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/22/13, 5:28 AM
Seen: 1945 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM