First time posting in the forum so please go easy on me! Is there a way to export sales receipts? I'm using Odoo for my accounting and mostly invoicing. I was using straight Excel to handle all of my letterheads, receipts, invoices etc. Can I export the documents I create in Odoo to be able to email them to clients? I know that quotes and invoices can get emailed, but what about receipts?
(nearly) all items in Odoo can be exported as CSV files. Use the following steps:
- Go the receipts overview (list view).
- Check one or more of the receipts (the ones you want to export)
- You will see the "More" button appear on the top of the list.
- Select option "Export".
- Leave the top settings as they are, that is usually sufficient.
- From the left column, select all the fields that you would like to export from the receipt by double-clicking on them or single-click and pressing ADD. NOTE: The purple fields are the mandatory fields. If you ever want to use the export file to import new receipts, you must have these fields selected at least.
- When you are done with the selection, press export.
- Odoo should now provide you with a CSV file. You can open this with Excel or a similair spreadsheet editor. Do note that when opening this document, you need to set the seperator-sign to "comma", otherwith all you information will appear in a single textbox.
Hope this helps!
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/29/14, 8:59 PM|
|Seen: 586 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|