Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
First time posting in the forum so please go easy on me! Is there a way to export sales receipts? I'm using Odoo for my accounting and mostly invoicing. I was using straight Excel to handle all of my letterheads, receipts, invoices etc. Can I export the documents I create in Odoo to be able to email them to clients? I know that quotes and invoices can get emailed, but what about receipts?
(nearly) all items in Odoo can be exported as CSV files. Use the following steps:
- Go the receipts overview (list view).
- Check one or more of the receipts (the ones you want to export)
- You will see the "More" button appear on the top of the list.
- Select option "Export".
- Leave the top settings as they are, that is usually sufficient.
- From the left column, select all the fields that you would like to export from the receipt by double-clicking on them or single-click and pressing ADD. NOTE: The purple fields are the mandatory fields. If you ever want to use the export file to import new receipts, you must have these fields selected at least.
- When you are done with the selection, press export.
- Odoo should now provide you with a CSV file. You can open this with Excel or a similair spreadsheet editor. Do note that when opening this document, you need to set the seperator-sign to "comma", otherwith all you information will appear in a single textbox.
Hope this helps!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/29/14, 8:59 PM|
|Seen: 811 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|