Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to export in Excel the reports of general ledger in Odoo v9?

By
Marjori Martinez
on 6/23/16, 3:23 PM 331 views

I'm searching a way to print the report of general ledger in Odoo v9, but only I found PDF choice. Some web pages said about a module  but all the modules are for less versions. Some advice?

Artem
On 9/30/16, 11:13 AM

In development mode try to copy journal items from 'Adviser' sub-menu.
Or if you have got an access to your database try this request

select aml.move_id,aml.date,debit,credit,rcur1.name as functional_currency,aa.code,rp.name as partner,aml.name as details,aml.amount_currency,rcur.name as foreign_currency,rcom.name as company,ai."number" as invoice_numfrom account_move_line as amlleft join account_account as aa on (aml.account_id=aa.id)left join res_partner as rp on (aml.partner_id=rp.id)left join res_currency as rcur on aml.currency_id=rcur.idleft join res_currency as rcur1 on aml.company_currency_id=rcur1.idleft join res_company as rcom on aml.company_id=rcom.idleft join account_invoice as ai on aml.invoice_id=ai.idwhere aml.date between '2016-01-01' and '2016-12-31' and aml.company_id=1 and aa.company_id=1 and rp.company_id=1 and ai.company_id=1order by aml.move_id,aml.date

please change all 'left join' with 'left outer join'

Artem
on 10/5/16, 8:55 AM
Gregor Rosenauer
On 9/29/16, 4:21 PM

I have the same problem (exporting the journal of my POS) and found no easy solution so far, but my tax auditor demands an easy-to-process Excel version... any ideas anyone?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/23/16, 3:23 PM
Seen: 331 times
Last updated: 9/30/16, 11:13 AM