This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi,

In OpenERP 7, How should enter my post dated cheque reciepts in customer payment? Q2. How i follow that cheque for depositing to bank for reconcillation? Q3. How do i reconcile a particular cheque in existing base openerp flow? Q4. What is difference betweeen Manual Recocillation and Automatic Reconcillation? Which is better way to maintain? Expalin it?

Thanks,

Discard

How do you handled Post Dated Cheques can You explain me...

Author

Sridhar, I customised with my own module. In our existing flow, use a customer or supplier payment with your own journal type "Post Dated Cheques" just like a cash or bank.And then process seperately with your cheque dates...

Thank You Vikram, Can you send me the module.

Best Answer

Hello Vikram. You have posted a lots of question on one question better you can post the question one by one.

Answer for cheque reciepts in customer payment: You have to install the account_check_writing module. After that you can see the "Allow cheque writing" option on the journal then you have to check this option for the particular journal. Now create one customer invoice then go to customer payment (please keep in my don't use the register payment button) create the manually payment for your customer and now you can see three reports for the cheque with amount words and you can print it from the customer payment, supplier payment as well as on write cheque menu.

Thank you!

Discard
Best Answer

Please check the following module. hope it will be helpful for PDC (post dated cheques)

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/account_check/

Discard