Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to enlarge image widget?

By
wendy christine
on 11/28/13, 9:08 AM 1,860 views

Hi everybody,

I have added a field image at the left bottom of the sale order form by creating a binary field into the sale order form colummns and adding a field widget="image" into the xml view of sale order form. The image appeared well but i want to know how i could enlarge it because the image size is too limited. I've tried to add an img_height and img_width parameters into the xml view but the square allocated for the image don't enlarge. Do you know another way to make it?

Zahin
On 11/28/13, 10:35 AM

Take div field for full width(try .. colspan =6), inside it add your field image field.

via css build right class for your requirement and apply it.

Also their is function to get image small and big size, try out those.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/28/13, 9:08 AM
Seen: 1860 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM