This question has been flagged
2 Replies

how can i setup openerp, to enforce manual picking in make orders?

here is the requirements: i need all the material release(picking) process to be manual other than automatic. in current system, it seems if i create a make order with routing, and i use start the routing and finish it, the material is automatically released to production.

which in my case, this should be avoid, since the subinventory department and work center departments are 2 different departments. subinventory department should control all the release of materials. so they don't allow to do an auto picking.

i tested the "Manage manual picking to fulfill manufacturing orders". but it seems the internal order created is still having "auto pick" set to yes.

also even if i changed the "auto pick" to false in internal orders, when i start/finish the routing, the material is also consumed, but the internal order is not released... which seems not correct for me.

what i want is: 1. enforce manually release all the materials 2. if i start/finish the routing(work center), it will not affect the material process. 3. i need to manually do the consuming in the system, other than the system automatically do it for me.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi stevenyanzhi There are situations where you need to have this facility. When We need to select a particular batch or materials for production this will be helpful and will enable the user to select the materials. Similarly there should be an option to correct the output so that the output quantity also can be corrected as per actual in case of continues productions. Rgds.

Discard
Best Answer

You need to hide the buttons that allow work orders and manufacturing orders to be started until the picking has been processed.

OpenERP, generally, supports doing things by completing many steps but also allows people to skip those steps. This is one of those cases.

Discard