Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to enable these fields?

By
Carlos Carmona
on 9/4/14, 5:13 PM 751 views

I've added a couple of fields in this code:

<tree string="Sales Order Lines" editable="bottom">

<field name="x_ancho" invisible="1"/>
   <field name="x_alto" invisible="1"/>

</tree>

but when you add a product from the sales quotation line, the agrege camposque me appear as disabled and can not enable them to be able to enter values​​.

Your question is unclear. Please fix it.

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 9/4/14, 6:34 PM
Biztech
On 9/5/14, 2:03 AM

Hi,

Remove <invisible="1"> from both of these fields.

Thanks for the replies mates, I've fixed the error and apparently did not see that when creating both fields select the option to read only which did not allow me to edit them.

Together Consulting, Carlos Carmona
on 9/5/14, 10:46 AM

try with readonly="0". That might help you

Biztech
on 9/6/14, 12:20 AM
Narayanamurthy
On 9/5/14, 6:09 AM

<field name="x_ancho" invisible="0"/>
   <field name="x_alto" invisible="0"/>

</tree>

or

<field name="x_ancho"/>
   <field name="x_alto"/>

</tree>

Thanks for the replies mates, I've fixed the error and apparently did not see that when creating both fields select the option to read only which did not allow me to edit them.

on 9/5/14, 10:47 AM

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 9/4/14, 10:57 PM

Disabled view, like editbox, means that the field has readonly property. Check your model definition.

on 9/5/14, 10:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/4/14, 5:13 PM
Seen: 751 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM