Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to enable Etherpad plugins in odoo?

By
Felipe
on 2/14/15, 5:28 PM 631 views

I installed a few plugins in my etherpad service, and they work well in the PAD service url, but when I open a PAD in odoo tasks, it still shows the normal ui(without the plugins).

What I have to do(code, configurations) to be able to use PAD plugins in odoo?

Felipe

--Felipe--
| 5 3 8
Bogotá, Colombia
--Felipe--
Informatics engineer Industrial engineer
Felipe
On 2/14/15, 5:50 PM

The task I was looking for the test, was looking to the first PAD url I configured, but new PADs in new tasks takes the current url configured in the company.

To be able to update url of old pads, you have to delete the PAD field value in the database. (this will obviously delete the history of the pad)

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 2/14/15, 5:52 PM

You go to Company view and set:

• Pad Server
  • Pad Api Key

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/15, 5:28 PM
Seen: 631 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM