Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to enable comment line on new object in version 7

OpenERP Vietnam
on 9/6/13, 11:00 AM 137,862 views

I have created new object and I show everything normally. I saw in object as "sale order", "partner", .... can comment and write anything on comment line. But on new object which I created, I can not do this. Please help me do this ...

Do you mean that you are not able to put comment in python file ?

on 9/12/13, 1:58 AM

I can't put comment on form in openERP at new object which I have created. In other objects(sale order, partner, ...) can, but new object can't. Link image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EeNCfGh9H1U/UjE-XkE_hdI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/thWJFRiHnLo/w426-h237/comment_line.png

OpenERP Vietnam
on 9/12/13, 2:04 AM

OK I resolved this problem. Thanks!

OpenERP Vietnam
on 9/13/13, 5:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/6/13, 11:00 AM
Seen: 137862 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM