Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to embed etherpad collaborative pad in Project view?

Giacomo Aceto
on 3/8/14, 12:13 PM 1,212 views

Hi I would like to know how to integrate etherpad note view in project view. After configuring the pad i can see it only in the task view.

Many thanks!

not clear or no solution?

Giacomo Aceto
on 3/11/14, 6:14 PM

Just a comment since i see views on my comment but the community seems to be not interested on my topics :(. I have created a module that is just like the one for the task (pad_project) but for the project. When I tried to create a new field in project "pad_description" I get an error "AssertionError: Invalid rec_name name for model project.project" and this is an issue that a lot of people is experiencing.

Giacomo Aceto
on 3/13/14, 5:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/8/14, 12:13 PM
Seen: 1212 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM