Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm a new with odoo and very interested with the system and technology.
I have a requirement about the customize the workflow (MRP).
In my cases the flow on my client (factory) a little different with odoo default. For example, from Sales Order directly into the production (Manufacturing Order) without passing through procurement.
The question is how to edit the workflow ? Can I get step by step information ?
Hi Doddy Prima
- First and foremost thing in odoo is dont try to modify in forthe configuration
- Try to modify using Xml, workflow can be modified using xml here is the sample code based on this you
- First you need to determine the xml which describes the work flow in that particular module. In your case it is mrp_workflow.xml .
- You need to modify the code based on your need.
- for eg <record id="prod_trans_draft_picking" model="workflow.transition">
<field name="act_from" ref="prod_act_draft"/>
<field name="act_to" ref="prod_act_confirmed"/>
- In the above code you have to edit act_from and act_to , in order to alter.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/5/15, 4:56 AM|
|Seen: 1213 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|