Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to edit sales.order.form to work with inline editing in the product grid?

By
ed
on 3/3/13, 8:47 AM 2,768 views

I would like to edit the sale.order.form to work with the inline grid editor. Now it show a pop-up when i click on add product.

filsystem
On 3/3/13, 1:45 PM

You have to inherit view_order_form from sale module to make order_line tree editable="top" (or bottom)

where I can set this, I my installation PO is inline and SO is pop-up I would like to configure this consistent

Travelping GmbH, Holger Winkelmann
on 3/23/13, 5:03 PM

looking for the same here. I also tried replacing the files from windows installation into the tar files but this has broke the db. Now i don't know where have the option to select the inline editing

agustin cortes
on 7/24/13, 11:01 AM

well, i've upgraded to the last version and that solved. I've been reading and is like filsys said, in the xml for the view of order sale, you have to set editable="top"

agustin cortes
on 7/24/13, 11:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/3/13, 8:47 AM
Seen: 2768 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM