How to edit report in openerp 7 | Odoo

How to edit report in openerp 7

Hi, I would like to make some changes in the layout of Sales Order report (Quotation / Order) , could anyone please guide me how to do it ?Please specify any links for support, if possible.

Regards Benoy

Benoy P P
Benoy P P
| 5 3 5
Asked on 3/11/13, 10:57 PM
vote

Can anyone tell me if we can have the sum of a field/column at the end of report like if i have a list of invoices and at the end i can have sum of amount_total at the end? Openoffice? Tried expressions too but no result. pls help

evon_dun
on 6/19/13, 10:42 AM

Follow these steps:

1. You need to have the openERP Report Designer installed into your current database(module name:OpenOffice Report Designer - base_report_designer)

2. Install the plugin provided by the module into LibreOffice/OpenOffice from Tools->Extension Manager, restart the office suit.

3. A new menu should appear 'OpenERP Report Designer', Connect to the current database by clicking on 'Server Parameters'.

4. After that you can create a new report or modify existing one.

5. Click on 'Modify Existing Report' under 'OpenERP Report Designer' then choose the desired report.

6. Make changes, then click on 'Convert Fields->Brackets' under 'OpenERP Report Designer', then click on 'Send to the server'.

Hope this helps..%

Anas Taji
Anas Taji
| 6 6 8
Answered On 3/12/13, 1:06 AM
vote

Hi!, How can I install the OpenOffice Report Designer. I'm using version 7 and when I try to install from OpenERP APP i get this: The base_report_designer module appears to be unavailable at the moment, please try again later.

Yair García
on 4/19/13, 4:20 AM

I hope you can help me.

Yair García
on 4/19/13, 4:21 AM

It seems you are using openERP 7.0 on windows. I think you should wait for a while.%

Anas Taji
on 4/20/13, 3:02 AM

Hello,i did that very well with OpenERP 6.1 in the past. Now with an online version of OpenERP, the layout does not change when i print my page from OpenERP. Changing colors for example have no impact. if I insert a bad variable, it 'crashes' when i try to print. When i click "Modify an existing report" again, i can see my changes in the download file. Anyone knows why it has no impact when printing the invoice ? Thanks!

Xavier Sand
on 6/12/13, 11:08 PM

I have the same problem as Xavier Sand discribed above. Any idea on how to solve this?

Sander Goossens
on 9/17/14, 12:53 PM

You need to edit in the source file. file location is bin>addons>sale>report> sale_order.rml file you can edit it as you like. Before you edit it, you should copy that rml file.

chanmyay
chanmyay
| 0 0 1
Answered On 3/12/13, 6:38 AM
vote

I use openerp7 on win7 on same machine. I installed openerpreportdesigner on openoffice. The openerp menu appeared in the menus. I can not connect to the openerp server. The error mesage is: Group not found.

Szabolcs Szilárd
Szabolcs Szilárd
| 2 1 2
Answered On 4/25/13, 12:09 PM
vote

are you typing in the correct address eg the default is "localhost" but in my case its should be the server 192.168.0.10 (or whatever yours is!)

Cameron
on 4/28/13, 11:18 PM

Yes, i have tried it so as well. The server and the client are the same machine. I installed the base_report_designer into OpenOffice, it doesen't work at all. I installed openerp_report_designer, it asks the login data's , but does nothing.

Szabolcs Szilárd
on 4/29/13, 10:44 AM

which is the username ?? i´m using my username to acces openerp also is the same username to acces database, but when i try to acces in open office openerp extension, i got an error that my login and password are wrong, but i´m entering correct ones

Juan Miguel Samano
Juan Miguel Samano
| 4 1 3
Answered On 3/12/13, 4:49 AM
vote

The user name and password which is specified in the openerp-server.conf file.

Benoy P P
on 3/12/13, 6:48 PM

I´m really new, where can i find out openerp-server.conf file ??

Juan Miguel Samano
on 3/13/13, 5:43 AM

Hi, I have installed the openerp v7 server, on my ubuntu linux machine under /opt/openerp/server folder, so the configuration file is located in "/opt/openerp/server/install/". If you are not using linux, you may search the file name on your computer with openerp-server.conf .

Benoy P P
on 3/13/13, 9:51 PM

This is not an answer. It's another question. Please post it under the answer you're referring to.

Kevin Shenk
on 4/3/13, 5:49 PM

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice.

Ask a Question

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/11/13, 10:57 PM
Seen: 11489 times
Last updated: 4/25/13, 12:09 PM