Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Edit POS customer Receipt Report.

By
Ibrar Ahmad
on 3/12/15, 4:09 PM 1,981 views

I want to Edit POS customer receipt but i am not able to find it. Can anyone please send me the exact path of that repot?

I triend to find that report in Point of Sales module but when i match the pos receipt report with the output PDF, its different.

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 3/13/15, 12:39 AM

Hello !
We have done many customization in OpenERP/Odoo POS for 6.1, 7.0, 8.

There is a file in path: point_of_sale/static/src/xml/pos.xml.

Search this line: <t t-name="PosTicket">, and here you will find code for receipt.

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
http://acespritechblog.com
info@acespritech.com

Actually there are multiple reports regarding the POS. There are two in the pos.xml file, PosTicket and XmlReceipt.

Yenthe
on 3/13/15, 2:57 AM

PosTicket is for direct printer connected to local machine, and XmlReceipt is for proxy printer.

Acespritech
on 9/4/15, 2:56 AM
Ibrar Ahmad
On 3/14/15, 7:59 AM

Yes brother i tried to change the width of POS reciept from pos.css file:

.pos .pos-sale-ticket {
    text-align: right; 
    width: 700px; /* <------ Old 300px */
    background-color: white;
    margin: 10px;
    padding: 15px;
    font-size: 10px; 
    padding-bottom:30px;
   display: inline-block; 
    font-family: "Inconsolata";
    border: solid 1px rgb(220,220,220);
    clear: both;
   overflow: hidden; 
}

The width of pos reciept is increased in browser view but when i print it or try to see in print preview, it is shown at the old 300px width.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/15, 4:09 PM
Seen: 1981 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM